Saturday, August 4, 2007

Beautiful Representation of you...

Home staging can be used for the sale of your home by DE-personalizing so that potential buyers can see themselves living in the space.
The 'flip side' of this 'use what you have decorating' is that your new home can be "staged and completely Personalized" for you.
Because I use Feng Shui in the mix when working with my clients, I also do what I call 'on purpose' decorating. Using things that my clients love in the right places to bring about a more balanced lifestyle.
My goal is to always balance an environment whether it be for the quick sale of a house or for the long term enjoyment of the people living in the space. I know that when my clients use the 'love' word when describing what we choose to bring into their environment that we are on the right track.
When you walk through your home or office...do you love what you see? If so, your life is probably working very well. If not, maybe it's time to look at making some changes so that you can use the "love' word regularly!

No comments: